Choir This Week:
1. Choir Fees - It's almost finals time. When your student goes to try to exempt their finals they may discover they have a fine for choir. This is due to the fact that on Oct. 1 if they did not pay their choir fee ($65) then it became a fine. Even if your child decides to drop choir the fee is due for the uniform, music, transportation fees that we have already paid this year. This has been communicated several times already this year. Also please note for every choir your student is in there is a $65 fee. If your student comes to be to have the fine waived so they can exempt I will politely decline. Fees are posted in the course catalog when your student signed up for choir and many emails have been given. Fees can be paid online at https://tx-collegestation.intouchreceipting.com/ or be paid via cash or check made out to AMCHS.
2. Women's Uniform contracts went out last week. Men's should go out by tomorrow. Please return these so I can send the uniforms out before Thanksgiving if hemming needs to be done I want y'all to have enough time.
3. Jingle Jam registration is live. Please send 3rd-5th grade students to https://www.amchschoir.org/jinglejam to register!
4. Choirsgiving Thanksgiving Social is this Thursday, November 21 from 6pm-9pm at Hattie Munoz' house 8708 Sandstone Dr.
Boys bring Thanksgiving Desserts
Girls bring Thanksgiving sides
Leadership brings drinks
5. Choir concert coming up Tuesday, December 10th at 7:30pm! It should last right at 1 hour and be a great variety of music for everyone!
Dec 6 - Jingle Jam 6-9pm
Dec 10 - Choir Concert 7:30pm - Students called at 6pm